The story of one woman, her husband, and their guinea pigs, as they figure out what to take with them and what to leave behind.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Spasm! Spasm!

I woke up this morning with a terrific gnarly kink between my left shoulder and spine. I have another coat of paint to do on three sets of shelves, and one small shelf that needs prepping, priming, and two coats. I think this one of those moments where despite all temptation to whine and nap, you must simply go get it done. I'm not a fan of these moments.

I'm having tea with some friends later on this afternoon, and after that, I have a date with a score of unpacked boxes that need filling. Moving is lonely work, but punctuated with good podcasts, good company, and a good back, it isn't so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment